May 05, 2003

Creepy

Creeped myself out with the writing this weekend. I wrote yet another new scene that I really like and that better fleshes out my bad guy, I think. I have to admit, though I'm writing more new stuff on this revision than I'd like (I just want to be done), it's turning out really well. The first 100 pages or so are revised and humming along. Everything's a lot stronger now--I hope. I also posted my revisions on the BN board. I really wish I had more time to write, though. Ah, well. Slowly but surely, the book will get done.

In other news, I recieved a letter telling me I've been accepted to Columbia College Chicago. Getting accepted to the college, however, was the easy part. Getting enough financial aid, finding a new apartment, packing everything up, and moving across the country. That's the hard part. We'll see what happens.